Monday, July 25, 2005

Happenings

Since I have been in Italy, time has flown and I have not been able to get acess to Internet on a regular basis, thus lack of postings here, my friends!

Lots has happened since I've left NY starting with a much delayed departure from JFK airport, due to tires blow out while we were almost ready to take off.....My connection time in Amsterdam was cut so short (from the 2 1/2 hrs that should have been available) that I was very lucky to catch the flight to Milan. In the 15 minutes available to change plane I had to run from one end to the opposite one of the Amsterdam airport, and, fortunately, even my luggage made it with me to final destination.

From my arrival onward, I have worked non-stop, in very unconfortable weather (hot and humid), seven days a week. Much has been accomplished. but I am not finished yet. More details will have to follow though later on.

For now, I can tell you that I can't wait to get back home!!

No comments: