Saturday, April 16, 2011

National Volunteer Week

By Monday, April 18th, in the U.S. we are celebrating National Volunteer Week, therefore, special thanks should be broadcast to volunteers all around the world!

A volunteer myself for a cause very dear to my heart, I wish to publicly acknowledge the help of others that have supported, and continue to support the projects I have embarked upon, which, hopefully, will benefit young people in the country of my origin: Albania. They work with me in virtual mode ,and are spread in more than one state, and nation.

Since I cannot physically celebrate with them progress and accomplishments, and verbalize in person my appreciation for their valuable contributions, I use this communication media to express : A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL (and you know who you are!) for sharing with me the work toward these goals.

As per VolunteerMatch blog: it's all about relationships.....
Much can be accomplished when working as a team; thus, onward we go and together we look to the future!!

No comments: