Monday, October 01, 2012

8th anniversary



In September 2004  I started this blog for the simple purpose of updating my friends and relatives on my travel and experiences about the volunteer work I have engaged in my retirement.  About one and a half year ago,  out of curiosity, I added a simple counter to see how many people access my site, and, lo and behold, is not the total number that counts, but that they span over 100 different countries!! 

Although some may be one time visitors, many others are repetitive ones, form all corners of the globe. This is an amazing realization that pleases me mainly because it shows that the information I provide, mostly about the progress, or the odds and ends, of my 'still little known' country of origin, is of interest to a wider audience. And this is wonderful! Forward we go!!     

No comments: