Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A couple of thoughts for the day.......

I read that October 23rd is "Make a Difference Day", a national day of helping others. It's an annual event, now in its 13th year, when the spirit of volunteerism can be rallied into a year-round committment to make a difference in our communities. Anyone can take part in volunteer projects, and I am (coincidentally with the above) a living proof of it for the past 13 years.

Through this virtual format, I thus wish to recognize the volunteer help of so many of my friends, who have lent me their hand and continue to do so in my efforts to develop better facilities and opportunities for the young generation of Albanians within their own country.

F.Y.I. : as I update this blog, I also noticed that my added remarks may not immediately appear on this diary format. The reason is that if you access this log through the address that you may have 'bookmarked', it may not display the most recent version because your 'cache memory' has not been cleared. Further action is thus needed on your part....to keep up with me!

No comments: