Friday, December 23, 2005

Season's Greetings!

The rush is ongoing everywhere in NY city, especially since the trasportation strike that has affected us all for a couple of days, just ended. However, I feel pretty comfortable because I'm almost finished with all I need to do before tomorrow night. I've written to everyone on my holiday list, I've answered the ones I didn't expect to receive, but did, purchased and wrapped the gifts to be made, and made the necessary phone calls, expected by tradition by the European relatives and friends.

Now, I've got to straighten out my desk and my apartment, which are both in a bit of a mess, and prepare myself to enjoy the upcoming holidays. I am always a guest at friends' homes for Christmas eve and day, and even Hanukkah. Many a year I have hosted a New Year's Eve party, but this time I am a guest even at such an affair. Thank goodness it takes place in town and I don't have to travel long distance for it (have done enough traveling this year....!).

Soooo.....all there is to do is to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: