Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rainy and foggy NY

Since my return to NYC last week I have not been able to see the sun shine!
Although it rained quite often even in Tirana, the sun would appear and re-appear, after sudden showers, and the temperature would reach 90F degrees by midday, with very pleasant evenings.

During most of my life here in New York City I don't remember seeing so much fog as during this past days. The rain falls steadily, and the humidity level is 100%, with winds and temperatures in the 60's. Very uncomfortable and disgusting weather, and not fit for touring!

One of my younger relatives from Italy has arrived to attend a language course next month, and getting around to get to know the city in these unsatisfactory conditions is pretty messy for everyone! Fortunately she brings with her a radiant smile!

No comments: