Saturday, March 10, 2012

Going global


It's almost incredible that people from more than 94 countries have visited so far this blog of mine. I started it a few years ago only to keep in touch with, and update friends and relatives, principally about my travels and projects.  Through a myriad of online possibilities and new technological ways of communicating, our postings are ceaselessly and instantly spreading  throughout  the entire globe, and today they can even be automatically translated into any language.   

Better yet, however, is to actually be fluent in more than one language, and this training comes very natural to children. That's why, since I am obviously partial to Albania, and especially about its youth, I am pleased to see in this article, confirmation of what I am already aware of, but like to share here with my friends:  Albanian  children are multilingual, and their education starts at a very early age. I can only conclude, using a word that is just as globally popular as 'ciao', by saying "Bravo"!

No comments: