Sunday, December 30, 2012

A couple of thoughts



I cannot  believe that this year is coming to a close, but I am happy that this point in time incites me to reminisce  about  my work, actions, and life during the past 12 months.   

Interestingly, it brings to the forefront what I was able to accomplish for which I am thankful,  and makes me forget the frustrations, disappointments, and setbacks that are part of everyone's daily living. On the scale of things, the latter only provoke  in me more determination to overcome situations that are especially wrong, dishonest, or unethical, and make the results, on the winning end, even more satisfying! 

Thus, while I continue to adhere to the motto I adopted above, onward I go with no regrets, and look forward to another rewarding year ahead!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!


No comments: