Thursday, June 16, 2011

Greetings

On my birthday, yesterday, I received online several greetings (in 3 different languages) from friends and relatives in the States and Italy, while here, in Tirana, I had surprise visits of some friends bearing gifts.
A couple of them came as late as 10pm, after they closed their businesses, at the end of their work day.

We had a good time chatting, while sipping some Spumante, with the sweets. I had chilled a bottle of it in the fridge in view of another occasion, thus it came very handy.

Meantime, a toal lunar eclipse was taking place, so, from time to time, we peeked at its progress while enjoying a beautiful cool breeze that was coming through the open doors of my balcony.
Eventually, restoring its luminous white, full face, the moon began to play hide and seek amidst the clouds.

No comments: