Monday, June 27, 2011

On the road again

My time in Tirana is coming to an end, and I need to return to the States, where, I forecast, a busy summer is ahead for me.

While everyone is looking forward to time off and a good vacation, I need to catch up with what's accumulated during my absence from NY and plan the activities that will bring me back to Albania in the fall.

It’s hard to leave Tirana, where life is easy going and comfortable and where now I have many new friends.

Here I feel much better physically, probably due to the pretty steady barometric pressure. Notwithstanding the rapidly changing weather conditions, the Mediterranean climate apparently suits me well.

I feel good about the additional accomplishments during this trip, but there is plenty more to carry out here in the future.

Thus, so long Tirana, for a while, and NY here I come!

No comments: