Sunday, January 22, 2006

Blues

January is, as usual, a very dull month. The excitement of the holidays over, it's time for serious thinking, not only about the conscious, or unconscious, propositions made in view of a new year, but also the perfect occasion to reorganize thoughts and things……..

This feeling has always been present in me every year, however, for some unexplainable reason, this year I am lacking the urge to put it into effect. I have resumed my physical exercises and am busy with all sorts of things on a daily basis; nonetheless, I feel unsatisfied with progress at the end of each day.  I am swamped under loads of paperwork accumulated during and after my travels abroad, as well as by the backlog of projects that continues to increase. I must stop and take time to evaluate. Could it be the ….‘aging’ cause? I hope not!  Or, may be, the need of a vacation, and some time off and away from everything? I must admit, the latter is a tempting contemplation, after years of non stop activities at home and abroad….!  The dual aspects of my zodiac sign (Gemini) are rearing their heads upward and I must find a way to balance them! Any suggestion?

1 comment:

shqipo said...

Aging? What agin? :) You're a Gemini, too? Very nice! The best people! :)